All musical styles have place in GadGad. We produce from classical music to the latest trends. From folklore to the rock. At the moment we are producing a CD dedicated to flamenco and doors is another dedicated to the classical guitar. At the time, some of the successes that we publish belonged to what was then called pop music.
A field in which we are especially comfortable is in the field of classical music and this field come much of our references.
And we have special consideration for scene music: music for theatre and dance, while taking into account another field of interest, in which we also do raids: of poetry. In this regard, in another section, we offer you some samples.
We also have a page dedicated to Flamenco, click here to access it
– Guitar Music:
- A Perfect Circle, the latest solo of Frank Crespo.-
- ODM Flamenco Chill, Oscar Manuel will make you dream of this CD, you will involve a mixture of feelings with diferenetes textures of the compositions of this album.
- Body and Soul, Carlos Piñana Cd. Body & Soul is a mystical journey into the depths of Flamenco, a culture whose spiritus movens is music. Music is the beginning and end of all things.
- Oro Flamenco, Recorded live from the Palau de la Música in Valencia. March 2011, Record of Juan de Pilar. - – Percussion, current music:
- Zen110, life flows in the river to the sea sound of the merger with Zen110. Music of Rafa Navarro.
Inspiración, Cd Rafa Navarro, intimate music, with feeling.
- Piano en la Música Valenciana de los años del cambio al siglo XX, Obras para piano solo, dúo y trío; Dos pianos/Cuatro manos; Voz/Piano; Violoncello/Piano; Violín/Violoncello/Piano
- Eguzkilore, this CD is ready to leave shortly.--- Rock:
- Laberinto, the groups new CD “Twelve cries”. His second publication.
- One in a Million
- CDs for classical guitar,
- played by guitarist Jorge Orozco:
Other two CDs collection, this time dedicated to the piano, performeds by the pianist Miguel Álvarez-Argudo are:
And to who you like poetry, in recent months were released two CDs, in charge of the reciter Vicent Camps:
- Veu nua,with poetry by Vicent Andrés Estellés (in Valencian langue)
- Vicent Camps recita a Miguel Hernández (in spanish idiom)